Nutrition Advisor (TM), LLC, (previously Nutrition Advisor Enterprises) is wholly owned and operated by veterans (U.S. Marines and U.S. Army), and was established over 23 years ago (January 1997) by Lt. Col. Steven Petrosino, USMC (Retired). We are located in Dublin Ohio, (a Northwest suburb of Columbus Ohio). The website was an offshoot of his Dissertation and his Doctoral project, an enormous database on nutritional supplements called "The Interactive Nutritional Supplement Advisor" which was originally submitted for copyright in 1994. This database examined nutritional supplements and herbs and their clinically-proven benefits, their safety and toxicities, and their interactions with prescription medications. Nutrition Advisor LLC, our parent company, is listed with Dun & Bradstreet. Our website has the highest level of security (256 bit SSL encryption) and we are verified by GeoTrust, a world-leader in online security.
Our Mission and Vision
Nutrition Advisor LLC is both owned and operated by veterans. A percentage of our profits is donated in support of our U.S. Combat Veterans who are deployed abroad. If you are a veteran or family member of a veteran serving in a combat area, contact us about our calling card program that helps keep our troops deployed in combat areas in touch with their families. We have not denied a single request for support of our troops to date. We also support the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund, and ask you to please also consider a donation to the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund.
This site was established by Lt. Col. Steven Petrosino, USMC (Retired) as an off-shoot of both his Dissertation and Doctoral Project, "The Nutritional Supplement Advisor" (1994). He has worked for over 28 years in the pharmaceutical industry as both a clinical scientist and pharmaceutical consultant, and those roles have helped to give him a unique perspective and balance on both traditional allopathic medicine (drug and surgical therapy) and nutritional preventive medicine. We carry information on many nutritional supplements, most of which we do not sell on this site (you can use the search box above to find the reviews). The selected supplements that we do carry, we believe to be among the most important, most unique, and the ones supported by the best science. The vision of this site: To provide dependable and solid scientific information on a large variety of nutritional supplements while cutting through the "hype" so prevalent on the internet.
The vision of Nutrition Advisor enterprises is to beneficially impact the health of our customers, while providing a fair income to our affiliates and business associates through selected affiliate programs and network marketing opportunities. Although some (but not all) of our products offered for sale are sold through network marketing, it is not necessary to "sign up" as a network marketing affiliate to to receive low prices on our products. We do, however, offer that option to individuals interested in a business opportunity. br>
"Is Network Marketing a good industry to be in?"Here are some facts to consider:
- 125,000 people join a home-based business per week.
- The home-based business industry produces $427 Billion per year in income.
- Most people begin a New Home-Based Business in their spare time.
- They earn an average of $50,250 a year.
- 20% make over $75,000 a year.
- The home-based business industry has produced 20% of All Millionaires in the United States of America.
Network Marketing, one of America's fastest growing methods of distribution. Today, the majority of new jobs created in the United States are from small businesses with under 10 or 20 employees; 20 million Americans perform some or all of their professional duties at home.
In 1999, worldwide sales were $84.5 billion and 34.6 million registered salespeople.
Corporate America has discovered Network Marketing as one of the most powerful distribution methods for its product and services. Avon, a direct selling company, is the largest cosmetic company in the world. Amway Corporation is a multi-billion dollar company. Many "traditional" industries are now viewing Network Marketing as a highly effective way to reach an increasingly fragmented market. Through acquisition or strategic alliances this include some of Americas major corporations:
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Every year, thousands of men and women leave lucrative careers to pursue new opportunities in the booming network marketing industry. They are living the dream! They've found freedom, income and a lifestyle that traditional business could never provide.
Billions and billions of dollars of goods and services are offered and sold to consumers through home-based businesses. The Network Marketing industry provides many of these goods and services and is continuously growing. With the increasing trend of more and more people moving into these home-based business opportunities, this industry allows you to do this work at home and feel the satisfaction of a job well done, all while earning an income.
- Be your OWN boss. This is your chance to run your own company, therefore your success is unlimited - it depends on YOU.
- Flexibility. Set up your own schedule and in today’s modern world many families need this flexibility. The amount of time you want to invest in your business is completely up to you. You could make this a full-time or a part-time venture.
- Freedom. Gain the freedom to spend time doing the things you love, with the ones you love, while earning a residual income.
- Financial freedom. Never worry again about making the mortgage payment this month or whether or not you’will be able to send your children to college. Be able to spend and share your new-found wealth with the ones you love.
"Is Your Network Marketing Organization Important?"In Network marketing, seven factors determine your success
- The Integrity of the Company. A major Canadian Nutraceutical Company, the primary company we deal with, is second to NONE in this department.This company is founded on the principles of integrity and honesty. If you cannot trust the integrity of the company or of the principals of the company, you are doomed for failure.
- The Utility of the Product. Products that address the current needs of the Baby-Boomers, (the largest segment of American society) are historically the MOST successful. The Baby Boomers are now aging, and both immune health and weight issues are extremely important to this huge segment of American consumers! Immunoca* Bioactive Whey Protein (an antioxidant, immune booster and detoxifier) and Calorad addresses those issues.
- Exclusivity of the Product. Immunotec is second to NONE in this department. Immunoca* is covered by 69 North American and International method of use patents. These are method of use patents, which prohibit anyone from duplicating the product as frequently happens with many natural products not protected by patents.
- Validation of the Product. Beyond the typical customer testimonials (which are often supplied by sales associates of many network marketing companies who have a financial incentive to give a positive endorsement) it is important to have third party validation. Immunoca* is listed in the prestigious Physician's Desk Reference (PDR) for Drugs, although it is not a drug, and in the Pharmacist's Red Book of Pharmaceuticals. There have been 29 studies published on Immunoca* in the scientific literature and these studies appear in many prestigious medical journals. The recipient of the Nobel Prize in Medicine, Dr. Luc Montagnier (he is the discoverer of the AIDS virus) has endorsed the product.
- The Administrative Ability of the Company. Most network Marketing organizations with great products and enthusiastic distributors fail here. If a company cannot ship it's products and pay its distributors quickly and accurately, that company is doomed to failure. The primary company we deal with is Immunotec, (the manufacturer of bioactive whey protein), and that company today boasts one of the most sophisticated shipping and handling systems and computerized pay programs in the industry. Your products are shipped quickly and accurately, and you are paid on time!
- Your Ability and Motivation Nothing in life is free. The greatest pay plan and best product means NOTHING if you don't put forth the effort.
- Your Upline Sponsors Many folks fail in Network Marketing because although they possessed all the above attributes for success, they did NOT have an upline sponsor who mentored, trained and assisted them in their path for success. That is why the average annual income of a network marketer is less than $250, and why network marketing is not more respected by the general public. The Nutrition Advisor group is one of the oldest and most successful groups in both Immunotec and Nysante. Founded in January, 1997 the organization is now thousands of distributors strong, and has a great team of leaders who are COMMITTED to your success. These leaders are available, accessible, and ready to help you. Additionally, our group of independent websites drives hundreds of thousands of dollars of business by finding customers across the USA and Canada, and world-wide. As members of our organization, we share these customers (and potential business builders) with you to help you earn quick and regular income. We have a plan for your success!
Nutrition Advisor, LLC
8815 Tayport Drive, Dublin, OH 43017