Choose one of the options below to receive |
a 20% to 40% discount:
Other ordering options:
Immunocal Shipments to Other Countries not listed above
Send us an e-mail
or use the PayPal option below.
What is Immunocal?
Immunocal glutathione-enhancing whey protein is a cystine-rich protein nutraceutical, clinically proven to modulate cellular function and strengthen the immune response. Immunocal is made from raw organic milk sourced from a closed herd of cattle who graze on selenium-rich wild grasses in the state of Idaho. These cattle are not treated with hormones or antibiotics, and their milk is specifically used to produce Immunocal. It takes 500 liters (about 125 gallons) of this fresh raw milk to make one box (containing 30 packets weighing 10 grams each) of Immunocal. Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein is a patented, whey protein isolate, constituents of which are affirmed as GRAS ("Generally Recognized as Safe") under 21CFR §184.1979c. Immunocal is protected by 77 USA, Canadian, and international method of use patents. Immunocal has been studied in over 33 clinical and scientific studies which have been published in prestigious medical journals. You may read more about Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein in the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR). More than 500,000 people have used Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein with no significant adverse side effects.
Immunocal, a bioactive whey protein manufactured from raw organic milk, is the only nutritional supplement listed for the past 15 years in the Physician's Desk Reference for Drugs, although available without prescription. Immunocal is reimbursed by Medicare and Medicaid in 18 states, and is supported by 33 published clinical studies and medical review papers and backed by over $10,000,000.00 of research. Immunocal has 77 International patents, 8 of which are US pharmaceutical method of use patents in the treatment of cancer, HIV/AIDS, and in immune system enhancement. (Please note that although these patents are based on scientific research, no medical claims can be made in the treatment, mitigation or cure of any disease).
Research on Immunocal spans 30+ years, beginning at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. Immunotec scientists were the first to describe the effects of a bioactive non-pasteurized whey protein on the immune system; were the first to show that bioactive whey protein increased the levels of a critical antioxidant called glutathione in humans; were the first to discover the effect of glutathione on the immune system in a living organism; were the first to discover that HIV-infected patients have abnormally low glutathione levels; were the first to discover the age-related decrease in the plasma concentration of cysteine, the limiting precursor of glutathione; and were the first to show in a placebo-controlled clinical trial the health benefits of an undenatured whey protein in cancer patients. Current studies have been conducted in the area of cancer, cancer cacexia (wasting), HIV/AIDS, small cell lung cancer, lung disease including cystic fibrosis & COPD, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFIDS), and autism. (Please note that although these patents are based on scientific research, no medical claims can be made in the treatment, mitigation or cure of any disease).
Dr. Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine recipient, based his scientific conclusions for his work on HIV, AIDS and cancer on the efficacy of Immunocal. Immunocal is the only natural product clinically proven to raise glutathione (GSH) at the cellular level.
Production of Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein meets or exceeds the requirements of the USDA for purity, quality and safety of dairy products.
Immunocal is purified without the use of high-heat pasteurization, which can damage the immune enhancing factors in raw milk. The total bacterial count is less than 1000/g with no detectable pathogens and/or antibiotics.
The whey protein concentrate (WPC) marketed as Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein has been tested in hundreds of laboratory experiments on mice (20% in formula diets) from 1980 to 1992 without any signs of toxicity. WPC fed mice were not distinguishable from controls, in terms of growth rate, hair appearance, serum protein, etc. 1-8
Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein has also been administered in clinical trials in adults and children in doses varying from 10g to 40g per day without side effects. 9-12
In addition, Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein is sold in Canada, United States, Europe, Mexico, the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan and other countries to thousands of customers and no clinically relevant complications have been reported.
* 21 Code of Federal Regulations §184.1979c affirms whey protein concentrates as GRAS and the FDA has determined there are no questions regarding safety for human consumption.
1. Bounous G, Stevenson MM, Kongshavn PAL. Influence of dietary lactalbumin hydrolysate on the immune system of mice and resistance to Salmonellosis. J Infect Dis 144: 281, 1981.
2. Bounous G, Letourneau L, Kongshavn PAL. Influence of dietary protein type on the immune system of mice. J Nutr 113: 1415-21, 1983.
3. Bounous G, Kongshavn PAL. Influence of protein type in nutritionally adequate diets on the development of immunity. In: Absorption and Utilisation of Amino Acids. M. Friedman (Ed.). Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press, vol. 2, 219-32, 1989.
4. Bounous G., Batist G, Gold P. Immunoenhancing property of dietary whey protein in mice: role of glutathione. Clin Invest Med 12: 154-61, 1989.
5. Bounous G, Shenouda N, Kongshavn PAL, Osmond DG. Mechanism of altered B-cell response induced by changes in dietary protein type in mice. J Nutr 115: 1409-17, 1985.
6. Bounous G, Papenburg R, Kongshavn PAL, Gold P., Fleiszer D. Dietary whey protein inhibits the development of dimethylhydrazine-induced malignancy. Clin Invest Med 11: 213-7, 1988.
7. Papenburg R, Bounous G, Fleiszer D, Gold P. Dietary milk proteins inhibit the development of dimethylhydrazine-induced malignancy. Tumor Biol 11: 129-136, 1990.
8. Bounous G., Batist G., Gold P. Whey proteins in cancer prevention. Cancer letters 57, 91-94, 1991.
9. Bounous G, Baruchel S, Falutz J, Gold P. Whey proteins as a food supplement in HIV seropositive individuals. Clin Invest Med 16: 204-209, 1993.
10 Baruchel S, Viau G, Olivier R, Bounous G, Wainberg M.A. – Nutriceutical Modulation of Glutathione with a Humanised Native Milk Serum Protein Isolate, [Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein].
11. Application in AIDS and Cancer. In: Oxidative Stress in Cancer, AIDS, and Neurodegenerative Diseases. Ed. L. Montagnier, Olivier R., Pasquier C. Publ Dekker M., New York, 447-461, 1998.
12. Lands L, Grey VL, Smountas AA. The Effect of Supplementation with a Cysteine Donor on Muscular Performance. Journal of Applied Physiology Vol. 87: 1381-1385, 1999.
13 Lotian B, Grey V, Kimof RJ, Lands L. Treatment of Obstructive Airway Disease with a Cysteine Donor Protein Supplement: A Case Report. Chest; 117: 914-916, 2000.
Immunocal is a nutritional supplement and not a drug. As such, we make no claims for the treatment or cure of any disease.